Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

The Great Outdoors: Survival and Surviving






















By Sandra Hart
Sandra, from John Calvin School, Albany, reminds us that here in the Southern Hemisphere Summer Holidays are not far away! Yay!
She says:
'First I would like to say thank you for your great blog. As a part-time solo librarian it can be hard to come up with ideas for displays, your blog has helped me out many times. As a way of saying thanks to you and others who contribute I would like to share some of my displays.
This display about camping and survival in the outdoors was to coincide with a year 6 camp. As you can see I set up a tent and borrowed some camping supplies from the outdoor ed dept. The kids love the displays and the fairy lights look like stars I just used some Christmas lights. Once again we raided the books shelves for non-fiction and novels about the topic'.

Thanks very much for sharing this great display Sandra.

No comments: