Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Halloween






By Susan Kay
Sue needed a quick display to tide her over while preparing displays for her school's 75th reunion in November. This is pretty good for a quick display and will certainly draw the students' attention to the books - which is what it's all about! Thanks Sue and I hope the reunion goes really well.

Here are Sue's comments:

'I had bought this piece of fabric last year for next to nothing so that was my starting point. I pinned it up then added the net and a few black witches, pumpkins and boo signs. I had made the red back spider last year for a school assembly so that was dusted off and suspended from the ceiling. An old purple cloth was used on the display table and spooky books were collected from the shelves. That's it....done. Good enough to get me through the first couple of weeks of next term'.

No comments: