Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Library Lovers Month




By Rebecca Thompson

Thanks to Rebecca, from King's College in Pennsylvania, who has shared this great display just in time for Valentine's day! A really good idea to use this time of year to promote anything you want!

Here are her comments:
'I have been enjoying your library display blog since I stumbled across it and thought I would submit the Library Lovers Month/Valentine’s display I put up here at King’s College.

I wanted to highlight a variety of topics as well as some more recent acquisitions (we recently began actively developing our graphic novel collection) as well as give students a chance to share some thoughts with us.

The small colored hearts across the top of the shelving have quotes about the love of libraries. So far we've had 4 books move off this display, the most of any display I've built so far, and had several students leave notes about their love for circulation staff'.

No comments: