Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

100





















By Elaine Pearson
This super-quick, super-cheap display is a great way of bringing together books from different genres. I found books on painters, sports people, cakes, composers, engineering feats, just about everything .....
The covers that I have photocopied to brighten the display are from a series which I don't think is available anymore but you can use covers from any of the books you find in your library. The cartoon '100' was from Google images.

These fascinating books by Anna Claybourne have been very popular in our library:
100 Most Disgusting Things on the Planet
100 Most Awesome Things on the Planet
100 Most Dangerous Things on the Planet

100 Most Disgusting Things on the Planet100 Most Dangerous Things on the Planet: What to Do If it Happens to You100 Most Awesome Things on the Planet: Prepare to be Amazed!

Just out of interest I did a search on one of the online bookshops I use and got some very interesting hits. One for our reluctant boy readers which I have ordered:
Top Gear - 100 Fastest Cars

Top Gear: 100 Fastest Cars (Top Gear)

And one for me, which I have reserved at our local public library:
The 100 Thing Challenge by Dave Bruno

The 100 Thing Challenge: How I Got Rid of Almost Everything, Remade My Life, and Regained My Soul

Happy Displaying,
Elaine

No comments: