Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Match the Teacher to Their Favourite Childhood Book






















By Stephanie Trzeciakiewicz
Stephanie has sent these pictures of the display she did for a contest called, “Match the Teacher to Their Favorite Childhood Book.” The display board has current day pictures of the teachers and the books below are their favorite childhood books with a picture of each teacher as a child. The goal is for the students to be able to match the teacher to their correct favorite childhood book, and of course get the students interested in reading what their teachers loved.
Thanks Stephanie, it's a very eye-catching display!

1 comment:

Monica said...

The one school library display that I can still remember 20 years later was a list of teachers with a list of childhood achievements to match up. When I realized my 2nd grade teacher had read all of the original Nancy Drew books, which I loved, I decided to read the entire series myself!