Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Tree



By Natalie Wood
I adore this lovely Christmas tree that Natalie has shared and the way she has involved the students in its creation. I will let her tell you how she has made it::

'This year’s ‘Christmas Tree’ has been made by drawing around the children’s hands on green paper and then cutting them out and layering them to make the tree. Before putting them on the board you could always get them to write details of the book they are reading along the fingers. This year I've got the pupils to write what book they are reading on baubles which they can then hang on the tree.I don’t have any room directly in front of them but have two window sills either side in which I put a selection of themed books'.

Thank you Natalie and have a very happy Christmas!

No comments: