By Miriam Tuohy
Miriam's fabulous new display gives students lots of free ideas to do in the Easter holidays.
It is an awesome idea - under each picture is a qr code with a link to more info about the idea.
- Read (links to the local and school libraries)
- Try something new (links to you-tube tutorials on knitting, crochet, doodling...)
- Get fit for winter sport (links to 'Map my walk', 'Map my run'...)
- Write (links to information about writing a journal, story...)
- Holiday activities on in the locality.
- Cook (links to some good websites for cooking)