Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Devour a Horse Book






















By Elaine Pearson
Next week we have the NZ author Trudy Nicholson coming to talk to our students. She writes horse stories so I decided to do this display to coincide with her visit. I was amazed how many book we found on the shelves about horses. Horse stories at all different levels and books about horsemanship.

The horse on my poster is chomping one of Trudy's books from the White Cloud series which is aimed at the 10 to 15-year-old age group.

Horse Magic (White Cloud Station) [Click on the picture for more details]

I found the picture of the horse on Google Images and the horseshoes are from clipart.

1 comment:

Rachelsmum said...

Love your horse image. Great idea for a display and I like the added little notice encouraging the children to take books from the display too.
xxsue