Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Butterfly Award

Thank you 'Create Readers' for choosing 'School Library Displays' as one of your favourite blogs.
'Create Readers' have passed on a Butterfly Award. This is the first time I have heard about the award, I don't know where it originated from and the wording on the picture doesn't make sense to me! HOWEVER, it is a good way to pass on information about blogs which serve our common interest.
Create Readers is a blog created by National Library about children's and YA literature (especially New Zealand), literacy research, and ways to get, and keep, kids reading: Create Readers
I shall keep my eyes open for other Blogs that fit the bill.

2 comments:

Diana Deco said...

Thanks for this, Elaine. I tried to trace back the award to see where it originated, but quickly gave up, as it looks like it has traveled through quite a few blogs. Never mind the grammar, its the thought that counts!
I look forward to seeing who you pass it on to.

Nathan & Bronwyn McLellan said...

Hi Elaine,

Congratulations on your award. It's given me some ideas for displays in my classroom here in Canada. Say hi to your clan!

Bronwyn McLellan