Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thirsty for a Good Book?






















By Elaine Pearson
Another quick, eye-catching idea that can be used to promote any books you like. I chose a good selection of my blue-covered books - just because they looked nice! The tap and glass were from google images but it would be very easy and just as effective to simply draw a tap and glass. The bookcovers were reduced and photocopied from our library collection. My book displays always includes those illustrated. It did cross my mind as I was stapling this to the wall on an extremely cold day that it probably would have been better saved for the hot summer months!

3 comments:

Rachelsmum said...

I like this one too, love the little drop at the bottom. Great use of words.
xxsue

Elaine said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ohh I really like this idea.
Well done Elaine.