Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Through the Trapdoor (Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone)



By Tracy Taylor

This mesmerizing display has been shared by Tracy from Clinton in Kentucky. Here are her comments:

'I took an idea I saw on Pinterest for a baby mobile and turned it into a library display.

Inspired by Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone's Through the Trapdoor chapter--- I created the "winged keys" and broom needed to get through the locked door. (well…my talented father hand-crafted the broom for me…I bought keys at Michael's craft store and cut wings out of construction paper…the key at the top of the broom handle has a bent wing!)

Students are loving it…once they decide it isn't a Halloween display and really take a look at it'.

It's great Tracy, thanks for sharing it.

No comments: